The D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the "Personal Data Protection Code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of the privacy and rights of all those who will fill out the online forms of this site by leaving their personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, we therefore provide the following information:
1. The information provided will be dealt with for the following purposes: to inform all registered users of cultural, social and commercial initiatives carried out by the Consorzio Factory Grisù or third parties exclusively concerning initiatives directly related to Consorzio Factory Grisù. Email or newsletters may be sent. In the case of membership in the community, the address may be used to send notifications that can be disabled by the user.
2. The treatment will be performed in the following ways: computerized managed through this web site
3. The provision of data is mandatory in order to be able to receive the required information or to access the community.
4. Data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated
5. The holder of the treatment is: Consorzio Factory Grisù, based at Via Poledrelli 21 in Ferrara.
6. The person in charge of processing is the legal representative of the Consorzio Factory Grisù
7. You may at any time exercise your rights to the data controller under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which, for your convenience, reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the following indication:
(a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
(b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.